FieldHub Partners with CSG Forte to Provide Clients The Best Financial Processing Features and Pricing
FieldHub, an all-in-one SaaS platform for security installers’ business operations, now partners with CSG Forte, a CSG company (NASDAQ: CSGS), to offer FieldHub customers the most advanced tools and competitive prices in the financial processing industry. CSG Forte joins FieldHub's growing ecosystem of best-in-class partners.
Named the Best Performing Gateway by The Strawhecker Group, CSG Forte simplifies processing of cards and electronic bank transfers (ACH) to meet businesses' evolving payments needs. CSG Forte provides enhanced service to FieldHub customers including automatic credit card updates, bank account validation, and account owner authentication. FieldHub customers in the United States and Canada will benefit from additional payment processing choices and features.
With this new payment integration, companies currently utilizing CSG Forte can more easily make the switch to FieldHub with a much more streamlined migration process. The ability to process payments using CSG Forte’s merchant services also means that FieldHub customers have increased flexibility in who they work with to get the best financial processing features and competitive pricing.
Customers in the security integrator industry can benefit from the enhanced features of FieldHub, including:
- Reports and Dashboards - FieldHub provides businesses with a plethora of built-in reports that are specifically designed to meet the requirements of the field service industry.
- Field Technician Mobile App - FieldHub’s easy-to-use mobile field technician app does not require data or wifi to perform all of its features, ensuring that in-service and out-of-service field technicians can accurately record their time, review their work orders, and check off items on their checklists.
- Systems Management - FieldHub provides a central hub for recording service visits, device installations, and other related data. The web and mobile technician application both provide access to this information.
- Job Costing - With FieldHub's native sales module and general ledger, project managers can easily compare estimates and actuals.
- Process and Workflow Management - From a single dashboard, businesses can follow the status of everything from sales opportunities to projects to bills with FieldHub's configurable FlowEngine® workflow system.
The new alliance between FieldHub and CSG Forte empowers security integrator companies with the ability to utilize robust financial processing features at competitive prices, all on one powerful cloud-based platform geared towards businesses with field services. As FieldHub continues to partner with other companies in addition to CSG Forte, customers will have even more options for every corner of their business.
About CSG Forte
CSG Forte, a CSG company, delivers scalable digital payments for smarter and faster business growth. CSG Forte’s world-class, award-winning technology offers a unified end-to-end payments platform that easily adapts to changing needs and empowers companies to transform their payments operations into a competitive business strategy. CSG Forte manages billions of payments annually for over 81,000 merchants across government, telecom, insurance, and other industries.
CSG empowers companies to build unforgettable experiences, making it easier for people and businesses to connect with, use and pay for the services they value most. CSG Forte’s customer experience, billing and payments solutions help companies of any size make money and make a difference. With our SaaS solutions, company leaders can take control of their future, and tap into guidance along the way from our more than 5k-strong experienced global CSG services team. Visit csgi.com to learn more.
FieldHub is an all-in-one cloud-based platform designed specifically for the needs of security-system installers. When it comes to CRM, proposal creation and delivery, inventory management, recurring billing, and field service operations, FieldHub delivers. FieldHub offers a centralized SaaS system for managing leads and proposals, as well as project and field service management, inventory, recurring/deferred revenue management, and full accounting.