FieldHub’s all-in-one platform for security company operations now integrates with CardConnect to provide flexible and cost-effective credit card merchant processing and ACH transactions.
FieldHub has added CardConnect as its preferred credit card and ACH processor. The combined power of FieldHub and CardConnect offers customers the following advantages:
- CardConnect vaults all financially sensitive information, reducing any PCI compliance requirements to security alarm installers and integrators.
- CardConnect offers FieldHub customers extremely competitive merchant and ACH services pricing, which can save businesses hundreds or thousands of dollars per month in merchant service fees.
- FieldHub customers have the flexibility to use CardConnect as both a gateway processor and a merchant services provider, or just use CardConnect’s gateway processor but connect it to a third-party merchant services provider.
- CardConnect’s ACH option allows security alarm installers to significantly reduce the ongoing processing costs of collecting recurring monthly fees or higher dollar installation receivables.
- FieldHub’s collection automation minimizes any batch processing or manual actions in the collection process. Invoices, reminders, statements, and credit card expiration notices are automatically generated so that FieldHub is collecting receivables without any manual intervention.
- Your customers can update their card on file through FieldHub’s customer portal and will receive automated notifications when it is time to update their card on file.
Contact FieldHub today to learn more about how CardConnect can save you time and money.
CardConnect is a payments platform that helps businesses of all sizes grow through the seamless integration of secure payment processing to industry-leading software solutions like Orion Advisor Services. Since 2006 we’ve been busy developing and advancing payment solutions protected by our patented, PCI-validated security defenses. Each day we do our best to provide high-quality and customized support to businesses so they can reach their own growth goals. CardConnect was acquired by First Data in 2017 and is now part of Fiserv.
FieldHub Inc is a developer of SaaS solutions for field service and security integrator businesses. The FieldHub cloud platform offers integrated CRM, field service management, inventory, revenue management, accounts receivable and payable, general ledger, and process management for businesses with field services, project management, inventory, and recurring revenue. For more, visit www.fieldhub.com.